WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
M World collects Personal Information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contest entry forms, registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents both online and offline. The Personal Information includes contact information (such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number), demographic information, household information, preference information and transaction-related information.
HOW LONG IS PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED?
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY M World CANADA
The Personal Information collected is used and disclosed for our business purposes. M World uses Personal Information that it collects for the following purposes:
- To communicate with individuals;
- To assist in understanding individuals’ needs or preferences and to adjust our products and services accordingly;
- To promote and offer products and/or services that meet individual needs or preferences that might be of interest based on information provided and approved by M World;
- To provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that is part of M World’s ongoing service with its customers; and/or
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with M World customers.
The Personal Information collected also enables M World to advance and customize its products and services to better meet the needs and/or preferences of its customers. M World may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the above purposes.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED?
M World does not sell, rent or trade Personal Information that it collects. M World will not knowingly disclose Personal Information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- When M World has received consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described at such time as Personal Information is collected;
- When M World, in good faith, believes the law permits or requires such disclosure;
- To affiliated and associated companies within the M World group of companies and only for the purposes described in the section “USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY M World CANADA” above. These affiliated and associated companies and their respective employees are restricted from using the Personal Information for any other purpose other than as described in the section “USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY M World CANADA” above;
- To its agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers. These third parties and their respective employees are only provided with such Personal Information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the Personal Information for any other purpose other than as described in the section “USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY M World CANADA” above; and/or
- In the event of the sale of M World, Personal Information may be one of the transferred business assets.
M World collects and uses Non-Identifiable Information to assess the effectiveness of website content and traffic. This allows M World to improve the quality of visits to websites managed by it by streamlining visitors’ ability to navigate these sites and developing featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information is used to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, and to measure demographics and interests.
M World also uses aggregate Non-Identifiable Information it collects to inform its current and prospective sponsors and advertisers about the number of visits to its websites, the demographic characteristics of these visitors and the number of times visitors have viewed and “clicked” on their advertisement(s). M World also discloses to advertisers the overall demographics available regarding visitors who “clicked” on their advertisement. Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information may be used to describe M World services and products to third parties such as prospective business partners and financial institutions. In the above circumstances, only Non-Identifiable Information in an aggregate form and not Personal Information is disclosed.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individuals have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their Personal Information collected by M World. M World believes that it is imperative that Personal Information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help M World keep Personal Information as current as possible, M World encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their Personal Information collected by M World as often as necessary. To access verify and correct or amend Personal Information, please send an email to M World at info@M Worldcanada.com or call at 905-881-4401.
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
To file a complaint with M World concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information, please send an email to M World at info@M Worldcanada.com or call at 905-881-4401. All complaints will be investigated by M World as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION/ RECEIVING INFORMATION AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Personal Information is obtained and used only with consent that may be expressed or implied depending on the situation.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
102-50 Minthorn Blvd.